SOW US seeks a Office full-time co-worker, who is a dedicated and responsible Christian.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Passionate in proofreading and writing ministries updates and social network articles
- Proficiency in MS Office, for example: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-learning abilities, able to promote SOW Bible study materials to churches.
How to apply: Send resume, One recommendation letter from church Pastor and contact information to email@example.com, or mail to 1400 Quail St. #185, Newport Beach, CA 92660, U.S.A. Tel: 1-949-502-5688.